Saturday, March 13, 2010

The start of a doll crafting blog

I've decided to create a blog based on a discussion of crafting for dolls. I've been creating fashions, dioramas, wigs, shoes and accessories for fashion dolls for many years. I have knitted, sewn, crocheted, painted and have done sculpting for dolls. I do flat pattern drafting to make my own designs and patterns. Decoration and furnishing of dolls been a obesssion and passion of mine for many years. I enjoy photography very much also. Here's a picture of a wonderful porcelain doll made by Superfrock. She is Innoquii!

3 comments:

  1. Stunning in every way!!!
    SO enjoyable to see. I am truly inspired!
    Aquabluerose XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Aquabluerose! It has taken a while but I am starting to figure this blogging thing out--finally! I am starting to have some fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!
    Your blog is really very nice and full of stuff regarding dolls and its accessories.. Thank you for sharing.

    Christmas Treasure Hunt

    ReplyDelete